E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my roommates in cali just emailed me and said my car got dinged, the neighbors said it was the pizza guy... smacked the rear bumper and took out a rear light.... WTF?

The car's sitting there waiting to be shipped (still, grrr) not hurting anyone (an eyesore, yes, but it has a cover on it) and some idiot runs into it and takes off!

I will find out who it is, and they will pay. At least a hundred bucks, since the taillight is the only thing that wasnt gonna be replaced anyway...

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Ed,

yeah, you have been away, where've you been?

yeah, this is my car right now:

www.bernreuther.com/car/accident

(and it's not covered by insurance)

and some bastard just hit it agaiN!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Why isn't it being covered under warranty??

edit:
since it was under a cover, you should tell the pizza guy that's the damage he did and then tell him to fork over the money to get it fixed ;) jk

Chip-

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
carguy84 said:
Why isn't it being covered under warranty??

edit:
since it was under a cover, you should tell the pizza guy that's the damage he did and then tell him to fork over the money to get it fixed ;) jk

Chip-
I don't think warranty will cover the dent in his fender or hood :)....

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cali prices on that estimate are 20k.

which is why the car's coming back to NY.

Still, the cash for this could put my car at 450 rwhp, instead it's just being used to make it stock again... :(

carguy, I assume you meant insurance. long story. don't want to get into it. geico is the devil.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
thats the last time i buy insurance because a lizard made me laugh

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
dayum, well whatever the story is, that sucks :(

Chip-

·
Registered
89 Posts
Damn dave that is a bummer! hope you can take care of that. This brings me up to that question that I have been meaning to ask you Older/More experienced guys..... lets say I spent 3k on a body kit from Hamman and also i got some various performance parts from XYZ manufacturer. Is any of this covered in insurance? and if lets say i have to claim it to insurance before inorder to reap the benifets (drunk a bit) does it cost a lot???

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
You have to claim it in order for it to be covered. I'm not sure of costs tho.

Chip-

·
Registered
236 Posts
****, i have GEICO. I pay only $1800 a year. Why wont they cover your accident ?

Please tell me .........f

p.s. who is the guy with the ******* in the picture?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts