E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the weather is just nuts around Toronto Area... It was warm and sunny at Wasaga Beach yesterday... But today it we got a storm in the middle of April! :thumbdwn:
I just dropped it on HSD Coils a month ago. Put the summer wheels on and resprayed some body parts too.

Doing my duty of plowing the driveway..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
drastic weather change. It's been hot for like 3 days and then raining for 3 days and it keeps going back and forth here in DC :/ Car looks good with those wheels :)
Thanks man! Its a little work in progress, I only got it a little over a month back all stock. I was just about to respray my front bumper too a week back. It would have been eaten today by the snow haha.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I know it may be illegal in some states but I would recommend removing your front plate. The Pre-facelift bumper look 1000x better without it! TRUST ME :woot:

But if you don't want any tickets, atleast get the tow hook license plate holder ;) + you need some spacers, but looks good so far! :thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it may be illegal in some states but I would recommend removing your front plate. The Pre-facelift bumper look 1000x better without it! TRUST ME :woot:

But if you don't want any tickets, atleast get the tow hook license plate holder ;) + you need some spacers, but looks good so far! :thumbup:

Exactly what I had in mind. I want the rub strip or the european plate holder up front and mount my plate to that. We are not allowed to have no plates up front. I already had bad luck with that on my Jetta. As for the spacers... I also want a set but then my tires will eat my paint of my fenders and rear quarter panels... I am still thinking of what to do...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.