E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics my friend and I took of our cars. I figured I'd post a couple of my car before I start changing it in a few months.

Enjoy!

And then one I took at night...

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
your friends car rules. your car would look a LOT nicer if you polished the centers of your rims or just painted the centers black. right now it looks like dark, dull primer. second, I say strip the paint off those fog rings. They attract unnecessary attention to your foglights which shouldn't be anything special. 3, if you are sponsored, unsponsor yourself just to lose the stickers. It's not a race car. I am just offering constructive criticism. I am by no means trying to be a dlck

·
Registered
10,650 Posts
Ward said:
your friends car rules. your car would look a LOT nicer if you polished the centers of your rims or just painted the centers black. right now it looks like dark, dull primer. second, I say strip the paint off those fog rings. They attract unnecessary attention to your foglights which shouldn't be anything special. 3, if you are sponsored, unsponsor yourself just to lose the stickers. It's not a race car. I am just offering constructive criticism. I am by no means trying to be a dlck
hmm.. the fogs go well with the polished lip on his rims/headlight trime/kidneys
and why would anyone give up his/her sponsors?!
damn, i would slap the biggest sticker on my car for a sponsorship

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Ward said:
the stickers probably have to stay on as part of a deal from the sponsors.

the chrome on the fog rings match the chrome on his hood grills and his polished lip. the gunmetal color of his wheels match his dark theme he has...

whatcha planning to do for 05?

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
awesome pics!!! :D shouldve taken some rear shots of the wing :drool:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ward said:
and remove that rediulous wing. the silver is sexier iMO.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The GT3's are in silver I believe.

As far as new stuff line up for '05, I'm doing my interior right now, I want to have that finished by December. And then hopefully January and February will bring new wheels, a new tire sponsor, and a BBK. I'm still not sure what color I'll do my next set of wheels in yet, but SEMA gave me some pretty cool ideas.

And as far as removing the wing goes...NEVER :woot:

I love my wing!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Misterdvs said:
Thanks for the compliments!! :hi: Chris' car is alot nicer in person. All the mods compliment the next. Oh, and the stickers do go with the car :shhh:

cars are sick.. i like both. i would lose the stickers. they arent race cars. looks a bit ricey, id definetly lose the wing, the silver ring around the fogs.. othter then that the carbon black looks hot. the wheels are hot. the car is hot!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts