BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not at home and the link to the PDF file on the Dinan site isnt working here. I need the Diana part numbers for the 2 different CF engine covers. I know some one has the PDF saved. I do but I'm not at home.

TIA

Hey clem, I'll post the pix of the CF fuel rail cover in a couple minutes after I take the pix.

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,083 Posts
Here you go:

E46 3 Series
330, 328, 325, 323
Carbon Fiber Ignition Module Cover (D592-0461)
Carbon Fiber Fuel Rail Cover (D592-0462)

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
Carbon Fiber Ignition Module Cover (D592-0461)
Carbon Fiber Fuel Rail Cover (D592-0462)

Thanks bro

·
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey give me a quick heads up and let me know if this pic is too dark. I'm at a friends house and his monitor sux so I think it is too dark but it might not be. If it si ok I'll make another post with the other pix I took

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
It's a little dark but exactly what I needed. Time to email my Dinan dealer. Thanks bro.

Feel free to post more pics if you like :thumbup:

·
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good timing. I saved $260 US with the 40% off offer. I'll snap some pix with the flash and post them in a bit.

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
GhostRider said:
Good timing. I saved $260 US with the 40% off offer. I'll snap some pix with the flash and post them in a bit.
Right on. So I take it your Dinan dealer ended up giving you the discount?

Waiting for a response from mine now :)

·
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, I had to call Dinan and tell them the story but he called my parts guy and let them rebate it. They said the problem I had was that the dealership ordered the parts just before the special began.

I told them that wasnt really acceptable since the parts were still not at the dealer and I hadnt had a chance to pick them up yet so they agreed and the dealer refunded me my cash. i picked up some M valve stem caps and a chrome liscense plate frame to replace the one with the dealers name plastered all over it.

Oh and BTW........1000 posts with this one.:thumbup: OH YEA BABY!:pimpin: :bow:

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
GhostRider said:
Yea, I had to call Dinan and tell them the story but he called my parts guy and let them rebate it. They said the problem I had was that the dealership ordered the parts just before the special began.

I told them that wasnt really acceptable since the parts were still not at the dealer and I hadnt had a chance to pick them up yet so they agreed and the dealer refunded me my cash. i picked up some M valve stem caps and a chrome liscense plate frame to replace the one with the dealers name plastered all over it.

Oh and BTW........1000 posts with this one.:thumbup: OH YEA BABY!:pimpin: :bow:
Awesome news. Glad to see Dinan backing up the customers even if their prices are outrageous. :)

Sad thing is that even with the 40% discount they're still prolly making money.

·
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea you know they still have to be making good money off the Cf stuff they sell. I really didnt want to have to spend the $$$ to get Cf covers but I wanted my dinan badge without having to go with the Dinan suspension and I just got lucky with the x-mas special.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts