E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm no photographer. Plus its very cold, and sprinkling rain, So snapped the pics and ran inside!! Sorry the car is pretty dirty, and yes yes I know the rotors are a bit rusty. Its been storming and raining for the past few days so the car hasn't been driven I didn't even notice the rust till I seen the photos. I'm going to take her around the block a few times to clean them up.

nuff said. stock e46 sport bumper

Behind drivers side front wheel.

Couple interior shots... Gotta keep it clean!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have more photos of interior and exterior simply mention what you wanna see.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol I actually did have someone request some pictures with my key fob. thats why they are here. I figured I should venture out of the newbie grounds for once...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raceland coilovers
Velocity Motorcars Adjustable Swaybar End Links
Velocity Motorcars 10mm hub centric wheels spacers all around.
OEM Sport Style 96 Wheels 17x8 on 225/45/ZR17 OEM Continentals, can't remember factory offset off the top of my head..

I know the racelands are not the most favored suspension out there. Mind you, I don't track this car. Its an automatic. I have a boosted 7g Celica 6 speed for having that kind of fun. The car still has tons of drivability for how low it is. It goes over train tracks and in and out of gas stations frequently with usually very little sign of how low it really is. Ive yet to do any damage to my fenders, or my undercarriagR. The Racelands have been on the car now for almost a year. No noises. No thumps or knocks. They ride amazing, and handle great too. Minimal body roll. To be completely honest. The ride quality is better in my BMW than you would expect. No complains from them here. I purchased them when they were all the drama. I decided to try them out, after a few months of watching others buy them and report on them. Worst case scenario, they ride like poop and crap out after a few winter months, I'll go get a new nice, major brand name coilover set, but I honestly have nothing bad to say!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Wow, what kind of custom work did you have to do to get that low... I can't wait to order mine!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah if I go m3 bumper I definitely will have to raise it up. The stock sport bumper does not hang low at all in comparison to M3. No mods to the body. I have never cut on this car. Everything is still 100% reversible. Just measured carefully and did my research to know exactly what I could run and how low.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rolled fenders?
Nope. Everything you see was bolt on! For anyone looking into racelands, you NEED spacers to clear the wheel from the strut. Atleast on 8" wide tires. The insides of the my front fenders have some some rub marks from pulling into gas stations with the wheels at full lock, and yes, I can do full lock.

Studdly_Studright said:
That's pretty sick. I'd get some clears though.
Thanks! Means a lot! :thumbsup:

I debated heavily on clear corners, but for some reason I don't find the amber so offensive on the steel gray. I've got a new sport wheel coming in the mail to replace mine since the leather is starting to show some wear. M3 LED tails are coming too! I will be doing some work over the next couple of months.

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
your interior is prime.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where in indy are you?
I'm in Fountain county, hillbilly nation! Closest to Crawfordsville, which is in Montgomery, but its the closest city on the map. My chick lives in Terra Haute. So I frequent there as well!

Steel blue?
Silver Grey?
stahlgrau. Steel Gray. ;)

your interior is prime.
Thank you. I'm pretty anal about it. My friends hate me lol.

I used to have a Audi A4 B5 Quattro 2.8l so I respect your car as well!

Thanks for all the comments guys!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you are super slammed feel free to post a picture! I wanna see how I measure up.. I've never even riden in another BMW other than mine. ESPECIALLY if you have a sport front bumper lol

The drivers floor mat could use a good shampoo. I have a almost brand new sport wheel in the mail to replace this one,

1 - 20 of 56 Posts