BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently went into partnership with a close friend of mine who already had a well established wheel shop. Finally I have my dream job, I look forward to work everyday and after seeing these pictures you will know why!

Here are a few of the cars were been working on, and some from before I got there. Coming to work everyday and seeing these mashines with the keys on my desk is tempting:4ngie: . One day Ill own that red F430 :excited:

Here at the shop I do all the wheel, tire, and performance part sales. But my partner mainly specializes in wheel repair and refinishing. We do all of the work for the local Ferrari, Bently, MB, BMW, Porsche, and other high end dealerships as far as wheel repairs/refinishing and paintless dent removal.

If any of you local guys ever need some wheel refinishing, paintless dent removal, or anything for the cars come check me out, you know you get the E46 family discount :pimpin:

Oh and, in a few days I will have some pictures of an E46 M3 that belongs go a good customer. Its completely race built from the ground up, pumping out damn near 1000hp. He needs a custom set of wheels possibly Fikses if I can talk him into it :4ngie:

PROFORMANCE IND.
55 Plains Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)-654-1010

- ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR & SALES
- PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL
- PERFORMANCE EQUIPTMENT
- POWDER COATING

·
Registered
8,394 Posts
cool

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
wow, dude, that is some sick sh1t

im soooooooooooooo jealous!!!

i wanna work at a shop sooooooooooo bad.

i wish u were in socal... id def be visiting

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those are some amazing projects you have going on.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
that e55 is gorgeous

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
i should be coming by sometime soon, Frank's Auto Body in Port Chester rashed one of my ZCPs by accident so i'm taking it to "George" whoops I'm retarded. i'll show u a little ding i got on my door too, i got to get that thing pulled... looks like dookie. u guys are pulling in some sick rides, good luck with the new partnership looks like u guys are doing great

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
damn i wish that was my job!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Holy shyt franky, you are living my dream :bow: Im definietly gonna stop by sometime when I ever do come back to NY :drool: I might just send my wheels up to you to get them refinished :yikes:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts