·
Site Sponsor
18,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
INFO:
Dimmers will be minimal cost - $10.
Fitment for 2004 is coming in 20 days
Fitment for E46 will be joined by E38, E53, E39
Enhanced is almost ready to ship from the retailers, contact Wheelpower for more direction on this.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,408 Posts
I wan to get a set of these for my car, but I've heard so many horror stories about people having problems with them and not liking them overall. What can you say about the current functional status of these?

·
Site Sponsor
18,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You've heard horror stories? Are you sure?
A small smattering perhaps - not more than 2% of total product, actually over triple digits in units shipped and installed.

The only issue we had was inadequate shipping containers, we have rectified this situation.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,569 Posts
Are the dimmers in stock now?

·
Rogue Engineering
2,512 Posts
What you mean fitment for 2004? I thought it wasnt possible for the 04 headlights to get these? You have any more insight?

·
Registered
350 Posts
pictures of the different colors installed would be appreciated :)

·
The OG Black Roof
3,032 Posts
Do these work with both Xenon and Halogen headlights...

What i mean to say is right now i have halogen, if i bought these, and then upgraded to xenons sometime, would i need a different kit?

thanks

·
Senior Registered User
971 Posts
how much are these now at wheelpower? i wish they were still around the $100 mark when Matt was selling them! :banghead: :ben:

·
The OG Black Roof
3,032 Posts
Do these work with both Xenon and Halogen headlights...

What i mean to say is right now i have halogen, if i bought these, and then upgraded to xenons sometime, would i need a different kit?

thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts