BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i parked my car at woodbrige mall for like an hour and a half and when i get back, my lock is gone. the *** took my service manual that came with the car and my sunglasses. everything else in my car is fine. somehow they popped the lock out of the door handle and opened it. i don't have an aftermarket stereo so there was nothing to take. i'm just pist at the fact that some scum bag has nothing better to do than break into cars. is it that hard to get a job??? sorry i'm just a little pist off. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,595 Posts
sorry to hear that homie.. atleast you didn't get anything else jacked like the car itself. hope those glasses weren't gucci

·
Believe it!!!
843 Posts
wow.. i'm surprised that they got into your car that way... i havent heard of anything like this happening before...

sorry to hear about your car getting broken into...

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
y would they take the manual??? seems dumb, unless they wanted to read the manual to learn more about the car to break into another bmw easier. sorry man, damn those *******!!!!

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
sorry to hear about your trouble

but thanks for telling us about where you got hit. i am from
bklyn and sometimes i go to that mall. now i won't

but at lease they dd not take your car it could have been worst don't you think look at it this way you learn not to go their anymore.
bobm3 :eeps: :eeps:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it so happens i work there!!! but i never drive my bmw there, this is like my second time driving it there since i bought it last year. yeah the glasses weren't gucci, but they were armani (didn't pay anything for them though) i'll take a pic of what the lock looks like now after they broke it so u guys can see. and for now on i will keep nothing in my car that is valueble and keep the glovebox locked.

·
Slow in, slower out
4,652 Posts
bimmerchop said:
y would they take the manual??? seems dumb, unless they wanted to read the manual to learn more about the car to break into another bmw easier. sorry man, damn those *******!!!!
Some idiot dealer in northern NJ was putting the wallet key in the owner’s manual before people took delivery of new cars. Unfortunately, thieves figured this out and realized it’s easy to steal BMWs when you have the key. No one has the damn key in there anymore but the damn thieves have not realized that fact yet.

To the guys out there popping our door locks:
NO ONE LEAVES THE WALLET KEY IN THE OWNER'S MANUAL ANYMORE.

Ed

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,068 Posts
a valet guy stole my owners manual!! a while ago beats me why they wnat it...prolly the leather case that holds it or something

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
inside the leather book with the manuels and stuff, is there anything that says my address or anything like that?? i have my sticker invoice on there too that the guy gave me when i bought my car, it says all the features and stuff like that, does that have any of my info on it??? thanks a lot.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i think the best thing for NJ people to do is not to post pics of their cars or do not type in where u r located under ur name:thumbup: the scumbags check boards out and if ur car is hooked up they know what to look for cus of ur pics..also dont think that the security at the malls is goin to help u out cus i heard a rumor from GSP that the pricks security their get paid to track down the hot bimmers and their owners:thumbup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I didn't know they were putting the wallet key in the manual portfolio, those pricks (both the dealer and jacker>)

Sorry to hear about the lock, probably won't even trip your insurance deductible. Hope it isn't to bad to get fixed!

Do you have tinted windows?

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
wow.. i'm surprised that they got into your car that way... i havent heard of anything like this happening before...
were you being sarcastic? :dunno: bc if u weren't.. you've got to be kidding me..

sorry to hear about ur misfortunes.. atleast you still have ur whip.

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
jun14scr said:

were you being sarcastic? :dunno: bc if u weren't.. you've got to be kidding me..

sorry to hear about ur misfortunes.. atleast you still have ur whip.

:lmao: That's what I was thinking.

Some advice for you all:

<h2>If you live in NJ... you must get a blank to replace your door lock and avoid parking in NJ Mall Parking lots.</h2>

1 - 20 of 49 Posts