E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:thumbsup:I have a BMW e46 stereo single din face kit purchased from the USA not a cheap breakable one. brand new cond no scratches with small shroud as well as pictured. $30

i also have A jvc dvd HEAD UNIT.as pictured 3 preouts with remote and no scratches on face.$300

antenna jack for a BMW e46 standard antenna plug $15

also have antenna extension to work around those new units with heaps of wiring.$20

also have a power inverter for a laptop or small fridge. or hair dryer.never used still in original packaging.$50

also have A Vibe 4 channel 1000 watts i think from memory about 95 RMS per chanel. 2 weeks old. still in box in excellent conditon offers.$450

I also have some vibe component speakers they are space 5 (5 1/4 inch perfect for BMW with duble tweeters in box 2 sets off.$400 each pair

I also have a type R sub in brand new condition purchased a while ago and only been in car for 2 weeks. in ported box just fits in a Vert so nice and neat. $400

feel free to offer a price guys, aslo shipping anywhere just let me know the postcode and i will let you know how much extra if its a small item i can ship it free.

Thanks

Phone 0406 222 100 if you have questions.

cheers

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts