BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of stuff for sale, I took pictures of everything so this should make things easier...

Canon G5 Digital Camera
Brand new still in the box. Never used before. 5.0 Megapixel camera. Got it from Singapore but I don't need such a nice camera so I'm trying to sell it. Comes with everything needed plus a 128MB Compact Flashcard for memory. You'll need to get a power plug convertor since it's from Singapore but that should be pretty easy. Asking $550.

BMW OEM 6-Disc CD Changer
Perfect condition, no problems or scratches or anything. Asking $300.

AC Schnitzer E46 M3 Short Shift Kit
One of the best short shift kits out there. Comes with carrier arm and the ACS polished/brushed shift knob (worth over $200 alone). Used for approximately 3000 miles, no problems at all. Asking $550.

AC Schnitzer Black Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
Absolutely perfect condition. Just like new. No scratches no marks nothing at all. The weave is perfect, it's awesome quality. It was only used in the car for about 3 months. Asking $600.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BMW OEM M3 Trunk Spoiler
Perfect like new. Not a scratch or mark on it. You can tell I really take care of my car since the spoiler is smooth as a baby's butt ;) Painted alpine white.

All prices do not include shipping. I prefer local buyers (SoCal people) but will ship if I have to. I prefer to deal with EMail so please EMail me if you can. Also please do not lowball me, it's not worth the time. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts