Beautiful car Jake!
Thanks guys!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Agree, that's the dopest looking F30 328i I've seen yet! Keep it up Jake!
Also, just for an update, how many miles on her now, and what have you had to do for maintenance (preventive or other?)
Bought the car with 58k miles in October. I have 65k on it now.
Repairs so far
- All pads/rotors (were stock and worn out) $600 or so
- Changed brake fluid (due to tracking the car) $30ish
- Spark plugs (recommended at 60k miles for inspection 2) $80
- Diverter valve and wastegate actuator (they were moving slow and bogging down the car) $220
- Valve cover gasket (I have the kit ready to install that I will do soon) $35
- Serpentine belt (also threw in the tensioner since it's cheap as hell) $50