BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
I am selling my Magnaflow 16533 stainless steel catback exhaust. It sounds fantastic, not too loud and very deep. It is hard to keep off the throttle when driving through a tunnel or under a bridge, actually any time there is a hard wall next to the car to bounce the inline six music back to your ears.

Is in great shape and have between 3500 and 4000 miles only. I will post pictures in the next day or so.

I would like to avoid shipping it so I will sell if for $580 cash if picked up in Denver.

Reason for selling: I am about to finish a full custom, single 3" lightweight race exhaust.

·
Registered
118 Posts
This is an awesome exhaust guys. I have one on my BMW. I added a third Magnaflo muffler since it was to loud for my liking with the headers. This set up added a lot of power increase as well.

·
Registered
753 Posts
price shipped to 75019

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just found the original shipping box with all the original padding so quoting shipping is not as daunting as I thought it would be. I will cover some of the shipping cost.
The total would be $520 shipped FedEx Ground. geoffriehl asked first so you have first shot.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I just found the original shipping box with all the original padding so quoting shipping is not as daunting as I thought it would be. I will cover some of the shipping cost.
The Exhaust is $580 and I will ship it for $30 FedEx Ground.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have brand new, unopened, OEM BMW header to catback gaskets that are included with the exhaust.
There was a math correction on post #13. Total shipped is $610

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Wow, what a great 325/330 Cat-Back Exhaust. I can't believe this isn't gone already !

To anyone interested, play my Dyno video located below in my signature. You can listen to what this Magnaflow #16533 sounds like with a Header.

GLWS

1 - 17 of 17 Posts