E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks for looking. Kit is sold.

Thanks for checking out the posting. I have my used H&R Touring Cup Kit for sale. This is the kit which includes H&R Sport height springs - NOT Race height springs. The part # is 31019T-1 for the vehicle without sport suspension. The drop is decent looks far better than stock non-sport yet is not too low.

The kit has about 40K miles on it. Dampers are still in good shape. I replaced the setup b/c i upgraded to Koni Yellows. Overall the kit is in very good condition. I'd venture to say that the dampers have maybe usable 40% life left, or about 25-30K miles left. Springs are in excellent shape and don't necessarily fatigue the way dampers do.

The kit is too heavy to ship efficiently. I'd prefer not to ship or part out.

Will post pics up soon of actual parts. For now: here's the car as it sat on the kit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
FS: H&R Touring Cup Kit [SOCAL]; Used 40K miles; $200

Update:

I know I mentioned I'd prefer not to separate in the original thread. I'd now be open to parting the kit. I'd also be open to trading straight up for a set of race height H&R springs.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
72 Posts
Can you send a better profile pic of your car. I want to see how low the drop is and how much
space is left from the wheel well to the top of the tire. I have a non sport suspension right now
with 18 inch ZHP wheels. Big space right now in the wheel well. thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[QU OTE=325iskeezer;16202250]Still available interested pm me[/QUOTE]

It is still available.. I'll send you a pm.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you send a better profile pic of your car. I want to see how low the drop is and how much
space is left from the wheel well to the top of the tire. I have a non sport suspension right now
with 18 inch ZHP wheels. Big space right now in the wheel well. thanks!
I'll try to take one today. It'll prob be iPhone quality though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
No clue why the video is a completely different video. I'll check into this. Otherwise pm me and I'll email you the video.

EDIT: So the video is fine on the full bimmerfest.com site. However, when viewing the thread in the iPhone App, the video changes to a completely different video!!

Damn Vimeo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts