BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 18" OEM style 71 staggered wheels and tires (fronts) for sale in SoCal (South OC) for pick up only.

I bought them off of a forum member in late 2006. They were on my car since then and I put about 40k miles on them. They have some very light curb rash but they are in very good shape overall. They have Yokohama Advan S4s on them and the fronts have a good amount of tread left on them, but the rears are very low and should not be used.

$600 - Full Set, Pick up only

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
you forgot to say that these rims on e36's look absolutely fantastic and much better than a e46.. check out some pics. even though they do still look sexy as hell on a e46 it came stock with my car and i loved them :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
been checking the boards for months for these, and 1 day after I bought a set of style 193, this showed up! FML!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
been checking the boards for months for these, and 1 day after I bought a set of style 193, this showed up! FML!!!
Wow, that's bad timing for both of us!

And thanks for the endorsement, steven747! We must have similar tastes because I used to have a silver e36 too (328IS). I really liked my e46 but I personally preferred how the e36 felt and drove.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks bro! absolutely worth the travel!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts