BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to get performance software for my car

I was wondering what is the best software for the m3.

Should I go with the Dinan software since my dealer can install it ? If I do go with Dinan, do the higher stages require other modifications before I get them ?

I also heard that the shark software is good and well worth its cost.

All help is much appreciated

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
i have been looking for the last 6 months for that

i have a 2003m3smg and was looking for the softwear for our car.
i found out that this shark injector seems to be a good softwear
for our m3's. becauseit takes only 5 minutes to remap our comp.
and when you take your car in for serv. it only takes 5 minutes to take out the softwear to make it stock again.
still have to check if it will be user friendly if you put in our m3
other perf. mod's loike pullies and light weight fly wheel. but it so far looks like it is the one to get. will know more in a few days
about it. this is my opion hope i gave you alittle in sight on this subject...
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
405 Posts
go with Eurobahn!! ill gaurantee you its the cheapest and best performance. i have it and you can feel the difference right off the bat. and the more aggressive you drive during the adaptive stage the more powerful it becomes.

lets just say people that have the Dinan software are switching to Eurobahn.

Eurbobahn is the way to go!

·
INDEED
1,144 Posts
hahah, have fun waiting, there's still no shark for 325/330s...

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
sorry they don't have one for the 330

bbh03 said:
do you know if the shark is effective on a 330 as well? Sorry to hijack your thread...

TIA

B
as of yet. i just look at the add in the maz.
bobm3

·
Registered
178 Posts
There's a shark for 328s right? mine's a 2000 and I was planning (hoping) to order one...I havent looked into a eurobahn yet though, hadnt heard of it until this thread...anyone else use a eurobahn?

I just orderred a BenFer CF Intake...dont know if you're supposed to pair up intakes with software or not...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Can someone please tell me where i can get EUROBAHN software from? Thanks

·
Banned
688 Posts
Drex said:
There's a shark for 328s right? mine's a 2000 and I was planning (hoping) to order one...I havent looked into a eurobahn yet though, hadnt heard of it until this thread...anyone else use a eurobahn?

I just orderred a BenFer CF Intake...dont know if you're supposed to pair up intakes with software or not...
Drex, your intake went out the day you ordered it - and you don't need software with it, however they do make a nice combination.

-Dan

·
Registered
178 Posts
BFP said:

Drex, your intake went out the day you ordered it - and you don't need software with it, however they do make a nice combination.

-Dan
Thanks Dan, got your email as well. Cant wait to install it. I'll take a pic and send it to you also as I see you are looking for pics on the 1 piece.

Now I have to decide which software and which exhaust to order :banghead:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey BMWGuy206 none of those links you posted sells Eurobahn Software....can you hook me up with a place that does?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can you remove the Euroban software easy? Will you have issues when going to the dealer for service? I ordered the shark basically for that reasone alone. I don't want to have issues everytime I go in for service.

·
Registered
405 Posts
yah its very easy to take out. all you have to do is either send your ECU back to Eurobahn and they will re-download your stock ECU. or you can get it flashed. and the good thing is Eurobahn has all your files saved. so you can keep going back and forth if you wanted to.

and i dont think you would have any problems if you go in for service. i havent, yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts