BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fanatics,

I know this is not a tattoo forum but wanted to know how many other Oz Fanatics are into body art. If you are inked post a pic of your tattoo(s), the reason for getting it, the artist & studio.

I'll go first obviously!

The reason was simple, I love asian culture and art and understanding the importance the dragon represents to many asian cultures I decided on a Japanese style dragon.

Artist - Mr Chart

Studio - Golden Needle Phuket Thailand

Attachments

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
wow.. thats ... big... lol

not my style or something id get but i respect it man..

what have u got on ur arms?

i got a mate whos got a dragon similar to urs.. but the tail goes halfway down his arm, and the rest over his back like urs..!!

heres a pic of me hammered!!..u cant see my ink though

[/url][/IMG]

im a massive unit aswell btw!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
wow.. thats ... big... lol

not my style or something id get but i respect it man..

what have u got on ur arms?

i got a mate whos got a dragon similar to urs.. but the tail goes halfway down his arm, and the rest over his back like urs..!!

heres a pic of me hammered!!..u cant see my ink though

[/url][/IMG]

im a massive unit aswell btw!!! :rofl:
haha you make me laugh kid

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Sherweeny: Im glad i put a smile on ur face!!! :)

BADMAN330: No supplements mate, all natural..

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
^ suddenly things are so much clearer

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
i know how fkn small, young and b1tch like do i look... everytime i go out, ppl think im 18 or younger.. it pisses me off, i was talking to these girls last night, who were 23 and there like, umm arnt u a bit young, im like im nearly 21 .. there like oh we thought u were nearly 18 ...WTF?.... that has happened soo many times this year its not funny, the mean age of the last 4 girls ive been with is 16.5 years old(lol i just got the calc out to work that out)..its fkt...every time there like "oh i thought u were younger" i gotta stop shaving and using those face creams... back in the day i use to look old for my age.. i remember in yr10 11 and 12 ppl always thought i was older..

btw my iphone is fkt.. ne1 know how to get it going again.. its just stopped like frozen.. i press a button and nothing comes up.. i went to check a message coz the msg tone went off, then it just didnt work when i pressed the button.. tried holding down the off button dosnt do anything.. its been like this for a couple of hours.. OMG what if the msg was important...

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
i know how fkn small, young and b1tch like do i look... everytime i go out, ppl think im 18 or younger.. it pisses me off, i was talking to these girls last night, who were 23 and there like, umm arnt u a bit young, im like im nearly 21 .. there like oh we thought u were nearly 18 ...WTF?.... that has happened soo many times this year its not funny, the mean age of the last 4 girls ive been with is 16.5 years old(lol i just got the calc out to work that out)..its fkt...every time there like "oh i thought u were younger" i gotta stop shaving and using those face creams... back in the day i use to look old for my age.. i remember in yr10 11 and 12 ppl always thought i was older..

btw my iphone is fkt.. ne1 know how to get it going again.. its just stopped like frozen.. i press a button and nothing comes up.. i went to check a message coz the msg tone went off, then it just didnt work when i pressed the button.. tried holding down the off button dosnt do anything.. its been like this for a couple of hours.. OMG what if the msg was important...
Heard that you can't turn it off and may have to hook it on to your comp. :loco:

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
^^ ye i already tried pluging it into the comp.. didnt work.. sigh.. fuk i really want to know wat that msg said.. coz i got to see who it was from but didnt get to read it..:(

1 - 20 of 133 Posts