E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1077913

Is it too good to be true? I wonder what oil and filter they use. Any of you guys down for this? Experience with them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys its that time again. Savage BMW will be hosting another BMW clinic event on October 25th. If you went last time then you know to come this time. If you didn't make it to the last one, here is your chance to clear your schedule and spend a few hours with us. Of course Savage BMW will be providing a ton of amenities and raffles for some awesome prizes including ipods, blue ray players, Nintendo Wii's (all are yet to be confirmed).

There will be dedicated parking for all BMW CCA and forum members that will be located at the CPO building.

$54.95 oil changes come with a free inspection (by appointment only). If you wish to setup an appointment please email [email protected]

Local detailing and paintless dent removal vendors will be present on site.

This event will last from 9am-2pm so there is plenty of time to come by and take a peek. Last event turned out very well and Savage did a great job providing ride-a-longs and other test drives with M vehicles.

Last Event: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270144&highlight=savage+meet

1301 Auto Center Dr
Ontario, CA 91761

--------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
625 Posts
Bob Smith BMW in Calabasas had theirs last saturday! I attended, it was a cool experience! The techs are very nice and offer their knowledge. Mine could not really find anything wrong with my E46 except a few cracks in the AC belt. Everything else checked out cool, he could tell i meticulously maintain my car! The turn out a Bob Smith was not too big, a meet would have been sick but there is not to many fanatics out this way. I also won a $280 detail from the raffle!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts