E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
243681 - 243700 of 243740 Posts

·
Registered
20,902 Posts
Hello. Long time lurker, sometimes poster.
Nice to see some of the OGs posting randomly.

Glad no one was injured and that the tree didn't hit the house.

Grant getting in that DIY. Sucks that your still hunting down the vacuum issue. Have you tried a smoke test? Vacuum hoses would be my guess.

·
Black and Proud
16,873 Posts

Grant getting in that DIY. Sucks that your still hunting down the vacuum issue. Have you tried a smoke test? Vacuum hoses would be my guess.
hello lurker

how's the new BMW treating you?

·
The De46vil's Army
16,268 Posts

Yeah tried smoke test, nothing! Starting to think it’s not a vacuum link

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
The De46vil's Army
16,268 Posts
Probably best to stick with BMW or OEM for that kind of sensor. At least it’s from oreily’s so you would hope they do some vetting of parts.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
I totally agree but the bmw one is more than twice the price. I just want to get passed smog as cheap as possible then put a proper one in later. :(

·
The De46vil's Army
16,268 Posts
You need to look for the banana milk and strawberry milk at the Korean or Japanese markets

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Strawberry milk is everywhere. Banana milk is nowhere, it’s was everywhere when I was a kid.

I was at h-mart the other day, I’ll look for it next time. But seiwa Japanese market sells most of the things at h mart for about half the price so I don’t go too often.

243681 - 243700 of 243740 Posts