BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

243601 - 243610 of 243610 Posts

·
Black and Proud
15,524 Posts
Yeah. And I'm in the carpool lane by myself most of the time lol
where to where?
unfortunately, even if i got a Tesla or something that would allow me to take the HOV lane by myself, my commute doesn't even have HOV lanes
btw, are they still allowing HOV use solo or did that go away? never paid attention to it since i wasn't getting an electric vehicle

and look at this guy
trying to claim some status on e46fanatics to bolster his for sale listing

·
Registered
32,651 Posts
where to where?
unfortunately, even if i got a Tesla or something that would allow me to take the HOV lane by myself, my commute doesn't even have HOV lanes
btw, are they still allowing HOV use solo or did that go away? never paid attention to it since i wasn't getting an electric vehicle

and look at this guy
trying to claim some status on e46fanatics to bolster his for sale listing
Well I mostly travel along the 405 freeway or down the 55. Usually FV to Manhattan beach. But I mean I go everywhere lol

Yeah, so you have to have a plug in essentially to get the sticker to allow solo driving in the carpool. The sticker lasts for 4 years. I think I have until 2023. But I mean when mine expires, I was going to take one of my friends that hasn't registered a sticker yet and throw it on my car lol He says he'll never use it. That's fine with me lol

Lol which is useless now that E46 is this new site with no buyer feedback whatsoever. 🤦‍♂️ Damn this site uses emoji. I like the smileys it used to have.

·
Registered
21,014 Posts
Anyone have a good smog place they recommend in/around the Inland Empire? I know I can pass the OBDII test as I last got it smogged in CA back in 2016, I just can’t remember the place. Any recommendations would be great!
Maybe a little late for the reply but I go to:
automotive speedy smog
In riverside

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
32,651 Posts
So Craigslist now charges $5 to post automotive for sale ads. :(
That sucks. Do you gotta pay again every time you renew it?

edit:
I guess it was implemented last year. I wonder if that's why there were less cars listed on CL than offerup.

243601 - 243610 of 243610 Posts