BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

243581 - 243600 of 243610 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
How's it going, everyone? Hope you're all hanging in there. Been about a year or so since I really checked the forums.

My 2002 e46 330ci Vert is still running and I'll keep her going as long as I can. Haven't hit 100k yet. I've been riding the motorcycles more than anything, then taking the family car since there's 5 of us now.

Stay safe!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32,651 Posts
Don’t think you would have wanted this one it was pretty beat And missing parts. Made more sense as a parts car than a project car.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
Yeah well, i have a surprising amount of e46 sedan parts. It's like I unconsciously saved them for this lol

·
Black and Proud
15,529 Posts
i'm starting a new job in July
a different law firm
office is in Woodland Hills
so my commute gets a little longer but not horrible
i will continue to handle lemon law and personal injury cases but the volume of lemon law cases will be much higher

so you guys may get a FB invite to like the Attain Law fb page from me

·
Black and Proud
15,529 Posts
So I guess you gotta be premium to get rid of the sidebar on the right. lame.

That's like 3 hours commuting each day no? My sister works there as a counselor and it takes her I think that long from Torrance.
oh i would never take a job if the commute was that bad

i know we're still experiencing lighter traffic due to covid19 and school being out
but from West LA to Woodland Hills is actually against traffic
going SOUTH on the 405 from where i live sucks
because everyone from the valley is coming down to santa monica and to LAX and south bay areas

it only took me 25 minutes to get to the new office this week, leaving home at 8:30am

·
Registered
32,651 Posts
oh i would never take a job if the commute was that bad

i know we're still experiencing lighter traffic due to covid19 and school being out
but from West LA to Woodland Hills is actually against traffic
going SOUTH on the 405 from where i live sucks
because everyone from the valley is coming down to santa monica and to LAX and south bay areas

it only took me 25 minutes to get to the new office this week, leaving home at 8:30am
Oh nice. Against traffic is a plus. Yeah, I'm pretty cool with longer commutes now. I mean I just stick in one lane and let the car drive me for the most part now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have a good smog place they recommend in/around the Inland Empire? I know I can pass the OBDII test as I last got it smogged in CA back in 2016, I just can’t remember the place. Any recommendations would be great!

243581 - 243600 of 243610 Posts