BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

243561 - 243580 of 243610 Posts

·
Registered
21,014 Posts
I’m doing better now I had a mild anxiety fit a few days ago. Feels like I haven’t left the house in a month. I’ve been avoiding most social media and news since then. Working on some projects at home.

Luckily / unluckily I’m between work at the moment so I haven’t needed to go anywear other than Groceries for a little while now.

How are you all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
32,651 Posts
Bored as ****. I've been gone like every 2 weeks for like the last 2.5 years. Now I've been home for like 6 months lol And I can't go anywhere cause everything is closed.

You still wrench on your cars? Do you still even have the e46? I only saw you post about the 6 series you had.

·
Black and Proud
15,529 Posts
I’m doing better now I had a mild anxiety fit a few days ago. Feels like I haven’t left the house in a month. I’ve been avoiding most social media and news since then. Working on some projects at home.

Luckily / unluckily I’m between work at the moment so I haven’t needed to go anywear other than Groceries for a little while now.

How are you all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
working from home is really hard

my baby girl is 8 months old now
we have a nanny during the week so i don't have to look after her constantly... but i hear her laugh/cry/whatever and i can't help but look in on her
but that's just an excuse
i just don't feel like working in the current state of the world

·
Registered
21,014 Posts
Bored as ****. I've been gone like every 2 weeks for like the last 2.5 years. Now I've been home for like 6 months lol And I can't go anywhere cause everything is closed.

You still wrench on your cars? Do you still even have the e46? I only saw you post about the 6 series you had.

Haven’t done any real work on cars in like 18 months maybe more. Was either busy or too lazy lol.

Still have the white BMW but needs to go to the junk yard. Also have the silver e46 that was Ed’s. And also still have the 6 too but haven’t touched it in a long while.

Also have some other cars than need to go.

You doing anything to yours?

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Yoo sup man. Haven’t seen you in a good min. How you been? What you driving these days?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Yo Raf! Been well, hope the same for you. I have an Audi TT again that I'm going all out on. It's the garage queen and I daily a MK6 TDI since I do a lot of travel for work now. Can't beat 40+ MPG's lol.

Here's the TT as of late, have a stockpile of parts to still go on but it's getting there.

He's probably in a fiat 500 by now. His cars keep getting smaller :lmao:
Hey now, there were some big bodies since the e46. :rofl:

I had a Genesis sedan for a bit then traded my 1970 280SE for an s500 coupe and cash to make a nice profit but then unfortunately some lady was texting and rear ended me and totalled it. That led to the economical choice of the current TDI but I do miss a v8 :craig:

·
Registered
32,651 Posts
Haven’t done any real work on cars in like 18 months maybe more. Was either busy or too lazy lol.

Still have the white BMW but needs to go to the junk yard. Also have the silver e46 that was Ed’s. And also still have the 6 too but haven’t touched it in a long while.

Also have some other cars than need to go.

You doing anything to yours?
damn yeah i've been looking for a super cheap e46 sedan for my buddy. none of these CL mofos respond.

Mines been at the body shop for like 1.5 years now :rofl: I only just told him a couple of weeks ago that he needs to finish the car

I wonder if all the OG SGC members will show up lol

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
damn yeah i've been looking for a super cheap e46 sedan for my buddy. none of these CL mofos respond.

Mines been at the body shop for like 1.5 years now :rofl: I only just told him a couple of weeks ago that he needs to finish the car

I wonder if all the OG SGC members will show up lol
lol the longer this goes I wouldn't doubt it.

·
Black and Proud
15,529 Posts
Yoo!

It's the oxford/cinammon one. sold the Silver Gray/cinamon a while back....

Sup Gabe!
Oh
You've had that green one for a while now

Teach me how to donut properly
Actually what I really need is a place I can safely practice
I did a few up in Angeles crest in that big parking area ...
But I know you can get ticketed if you get caught doing it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

243561 - 243580 of 243610 Posts