BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

243521 - 243540 of 243657 Posts

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
collect all the M3's
I cant. If I had balla ed money I'd get the current one. But as of now I'd have to sell the E46

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Law Enforcer
2,318 Posts
I cant. If I had balla ed money I'd get the current one. But as of now I'd have to sell the E46

I’ll sell you my ‘17 Nardo Gray ///M4 bro. Three years old with only 13,900 miles. I’ll be moving to the pig snout G82 ///M4. :) I haven’t decided on a color yet, but I’m thinking about São Paulo Yellow or I’ll go with BMW Individual and get Audi’s Kemora Gray or Chalk Gray.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
I’ll sell you my ‘17 Nardo Gray ///M4 bro. Three years old with only 13,900 miles. I’ll be moving to the pig snout G82 ///M4. :) I haven’t decided on a color yet, but I’m thinking about São Paulo Yellow or I’ll go with BMW Individual and get Audi’s Kemora Gray or Chalk Gray.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
We'll be talking

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
I'm back guys. Been hiding for a bit. On vacay currently and went to Seattle last week. Chilling at home this week. How is everyone

·
Black and Proud
15,636 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
We were able to save almost everything. But still had about 7000 lbs go bad. In some instances we can donate it but not this time because it was not considered food safe. While not likely it is to much liability if someone became ill.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Black and Proud
15,636 Posts
We were able to save almost everything. But still had about 7000 lbs go bad. In some instances we can donate it but not this time because it was not considered food safe. While not likely it is to much liability if someone became ill.

yes
damn lawyers ruin everything in this country

·
Law Enforcer
2,318 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
They said it was a “miniburst” or something like that. 80% of the town lost power. Those pictures were probably the worst but there were a lot of down trees through the town. Some really big ones lifted sidewalks fallen on cars and homes. I haven’t heard of any serious injuries thankfully.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Holy crap!

Raf are you still out east?

243521 - 243540 of 243657 Posts