BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 137993 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
what up guys!!! hahahah.

hey you wanna see a lil secret just for teh so cal guys???? :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: no one else knows :)

PS - this is just PART of the secret

Attachments

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
^

hahahah try it :shhh:

and shut up mer this is my thread... ill sell my bumper if i want biatch! :eeps: :pimpin:
hahaha, move it to classifieds!!!! :rofl: :fruit:

damn seems like mer and pat is are chatting away! i guess i will contribute to the threat too!

Mer ima be there! and hopefully it doesnt rain! And pat i cant believe you.. you just got that front
hahahah, hold up.... you're gonna DRIVE YOUR CAR? i forgot you even had an engine in yours, is that a recent mod?? I thought your car was just meant to sit in your garage 24/7????

LOL...seems like a classified thread lol....Anybody going to the Bavarian X meet Sunday? The forecast says its gonna rain.....dammit!
I am planning on going, but I really really really really dont want to drive my car in the rain sat/sun. Fresh wash and wax on there :rofl: I drove it in the rain last weekend and I had a fckn full car when it started raining. I was a **** to all my passengers making sure no one had mud and was dry, :rofl: sooo stressful keepin the M clean!

I HAD to make all the ladies take off anything wet :str8pimpi

·
Registered
8,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i'll try it, but you're held liable for any damages. all you guys witnessed this right? lol
*disclaimer* pat is not responsible for any damages that might occur to your personal vehicle when viewing this thread :blah: hahaha :thumbup:

and damn paul! nice come up foo! :evil:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
oh, and btw paul, i saw you yesterday at the chain reaction.
damn, that concert was good!
WHY DIDNT U SAY HEY!!! hahahah, I actually didnt drive my car last night, I HATE driving my car to work cuz all the kids in the parking lot, but w/e hahah. the show was amazing, loooove underoath and aaron, sick show.

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
WHY DIDNT U SAY HEY!!! hahahah, I actually didnt drive my car last night, I HATE driving my car to work cuz all the kids in the parking lot, but w/e hahah. the show was amazing, loooove underoath and aaron, sick show.
lollll i dunno, you looked pretty busy. haha
i was lookin for your car in the parking lot too.

i'll say wassup next time.. i'll prob be going there agian.

damn, i wanna go to the halifax show!!

21 - 40 of 137993 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.