BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with www.bimmian.com nowadays? Is it safe to order from them again? I had ordered a couple products (Silver Gauge Rings & Alumminum Pedals) from them over the summer and had no problems with them; but lately I've been hearing a lot of horror stories... :dunno: Should I just not order painted products from them? I'm looking to order their E-brake handle and a painted M-lip spoiler for my cousin for his bday...what do you guys suggest I do?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I ordered pedals, painted keyhole cover, and silver fog light rings from them all within the past month. All products arrived fast and the painting on the keyhole cover matched up perfectly.

·
Banned
783 Posts
i ordered the platinum vision bulbs from him and i recieved it in 5 days. Accually yesterdsay i ordered the interior xenon lights and it should get here some time next week. With his new Mirror bulbs for the exterior, damn i have to sell the patinum visions... Hey anyone want to buy? :)

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,344 Posts
I ordered pedals from them a few weeks ago and they came fast and without problems.

Bavarian Auto has started using Bimmian as a supplier so maybe things are looking up for Bimmian.

·
Banned
688 Posts
slow323ci said:
I ordered pedals from them a few weeks ago and they came fast and without problems.

Bavarian Auto has started using Bimmian as a supplier so maybe things are looking up for Bimmian.

·
Banned
688 Posts
slow323ci said:

Supplier for what?

·
'a certain moderator'
38,197 Posts
misshift said:
I ordered pedals, painted keyhole cover, and silver fog light rings from them all within the past month. All products arrived fast and the painting on the keyhole cover matched up perfectly.
John, i am glad all ur parts came on time and of good quality.

BUT, this does not make things better for those of us who have been thoroughly screwed. I have been rather outspoken about my dislike for Bimmian, and under their "rules and regulations" that entitles me to lose my money, AND the product i ordered.

However, there is NO connection between MYSELF on this forum, and the parts which i have ordered. I will go sofar as to say that i went thru a 3rd party to order the parts, a 3rd party who never complained, and only wanted to get the parts that were purchased.

bimmian sucks, they screw people over and dont care, with that being said go ahead and make a choice whether or not to buy parts that could be found elsewhere for the same or lesser price.

rant over.

EDIT: coming up on month number 7 of no delivery, and no email response.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
simsima325 said:

John, i am glad all ur parts came on time and of good quality.

BUT, this does not make things better for those of us who have been thoroughly screwed. I have been rather outspoken about my dislike for Bimmian, and under their "rules and regulations" that entitles me to lose my money, AND the product i ordered.

However, there is NO connection between MYSELF on this forum, and the parts which i have ordered. I will go sofar as to say that i went thru a 3rd party to order the parts, a 3rd party who never complained, and only wanted to get the parts that were purchased.

bimmian sucks, they screw people over and dont care, with that being said go ahead and make a choice whether or not to buy parts that could be found elsewhere for the same or lesser price.

rant over.

EDIT: coming up on month number 7 of no delivery, and no email response.
Brendan, totally understood. My positive experience with them should in no way overshadow the problems you and many other have had. Best of luck as month 8 approaches :eeps:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts