BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to clarify guys.

Jlevi was not at BFE ;)

Lately I've been getting a lot of "Hey, I talked to you at Bimmerfest on Saturday" :rofl:

Most likely, you spoke with Charlie, owner of one of our sponsor cars, who happened to be sporting one of our new Jlevi SW shirts by OSE (www.OSESport.com). THANKS CHARLIE!

Which gets me to my next point - I'm considering putting them on the site for, say, $20+shipping (Less than OSE charges for custom ones) - what do you guys think? All my friends in the area own them, and wear them nonstop ;)

I've attached a couple pictures of Charlie's car at BFE, and an extra shirt inside.
Also, BIG THANKS to Charlie's brother, Jimmy, one of my all-time best customers, who didn't get a chance to make it out to the show, but was there in spirit and was there every step of the way modding the car with Charlie :thumbup:

Also, while we're at it - big thanks to our other sponsor car, VIN, who brought out his 350RWHP supersedan to sport some Jlevi SW stickers :D

Pics - sorry to whoever is in this pic, I just think it's a great pic - anyone here?

Thanks for looking
JL

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, that's what I mean.... BFE New York - this last Saturday.
It wasn't a real Bimmerfest Event, but it was an event we were represented at.

Anyways - it wasn't me ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts