BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing this (out of sheer curiosity,) I'm definitely searching for a set of staggered LM Champion Editions! :excited: :excited:

Also, what does everyone think of this kit on my car? I've been wanting to do something much more expensive, but I'm thinking that this might be a good temporary cheap solution to try out.

·
Registered
917 Posts
BBS FTW:excited:

good luck on the wheels, they are pretty rare no? I like the skirts and quad xhaust too, but the rear bumper may need to get a bit more agressive to flow perfectly. a CSL trunk wouldnt hurt:eeps:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I dont know...your HRE's are so sick.
I think you just got that "I need a change" fever.
Like once you throw those LM's on, I'm sure you'll love them, but I would be surprised if you never missed the HRE's.
Well, itll be tough to find those Champion Editions anyway, so I guess if you do find them, it's worth it. If not, your HRE's are so prime. LOVE EM

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I dont know...your HRE's are so sick.
I think you just got that "I need a change" fever.
Like once you throw those LM's on, I'm sure you'll love them, but I would be surprised if you never missed the HRE's.
Well, itll be tough to find those Champion Editions anyway, so I guess if you do find them, it's worth it. If not, your HRE's are so prime. LOVE EM
i also agree your hre's are nice too. ehh damn thats hard lol

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
i'm with curtis... i like the current rims

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i like your hre's on your ride over the lm's...i actually like your car the way it is over all the ps work you posted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
i love the lm's, but do they really come with a deep lip like that?
as for the body parts, the side skirts are hot, but an m-techII rear would work better IMO...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Can you fit staggered LM's on your car with out a lot of work? I don't think LM's look right unless they're staggered. I would just suggest you get the centers of your 448R powder coated gray like in your photoshop if you would like a new look. Also I'd pass pass on that kit, your car looks cleaner as is.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts