BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving southbound I-5 near Seattle, and as i was driving, I noticed a grayish pre-facelifted 330 pull up behind me, and got right on my a$$. I thought that someone wanted to play a little, so i slammed it down, took off, before I knew it, that same 330i started strobing like a Muther fvckr, I was like, its probly someone with strobs tryin to show off, took off a little quicker, he stayed on me for a good mile, before I realized the XMT, on his front plate. He came up to me, said, Why are you driving like that? I was like.. umm, ossiffer, I thought we coo, you got a 330, he chuckled, checked my record, gave me back my license and said, keep it down, at least a little. I said thanks, he commented that he liked my rims, and the color, and said he had to trade his 330 for a 525i sometime next month. I dont know if thats a step up or down... But anyway , the guy was cool, it was kinda fun running from him, even for the mile that I did, I felt real cool. Anyway, who would have know that they have BMW'S as undercover cars, whats next?

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
umm thats why its undercover. you arent supposed to know its a cop.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
whoa you got lucky!

·
Registered
181 Posts
It actually makes sense to use a 330. The Camaros and Corvette's most departments use probably cost a hell of a lot to modify and I'm sure the Camaros don't have near the handling or safety rating of a 330. I've never driven one myself, though.

·
Mom says I'm a catch
6,038 Posts
a BMW as an undercover cop??? Sh!t, that's a first to me!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Thats pretty wicked !! I thought we had some cool undercover cars in Florida. So far I have seen a couple Mustang GT's and 03 Cobras disguised as Steeda mustangs (Tuner cars) a few Marauders, a few Minivans, Expeditions and a few more that slip my mind. It's so hard to keep track of them that I just dont speed anymore unless there is NOBODY around.

·
Registered
798 Posts
i've seen undercover 330's in Virginia too. Those sneaky bastards. In NY i get a little hesitant if i see any car thats black or white and has tints. Just like someone said above, they've been using pick ups, minivans....bimmmers....just about any car they want they'll use as an undercover

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,222 Posts
Let me guess:

A fanatic spotted you and the M badge on the grille, got pissed off and reported you to the police. Officer didn't give a sh!t about it but a fanatic detective overheard it on the radio. He got pissed off and decided to hunt you down. Seeing you were cool and not the idiot he thought you were, he let you go

1 - 20 of 31 Posts