BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Movin On Up
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok there's the mr ken sui and everyone is still awaiting rennsport correct? or is their also a third group buy going on?

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
*well Mr ken's is the one thats going on at bimmervibe

and thats about it so only ONE!!!

*The renn-sport one has not been designated to GB status yet......peeps are still waiting on prices for that

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Im on it too...its the same mirrors RennSport was going to sell...I have some info that might mean that Rennsport's GB may never happen at all...

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
the bimmervibe one is the only one that is legit..rennsport is taking too long..join us on bimmervibe and have your mirrors b4 the new year!

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
I believe you have 6 pin...I think you could still get these but they wouldnt work with the autofold feature unless you swapped motors...

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
SO ALTHOUGH there are like 12 pins.........there are only 9 wires or so right

2001 325i fully loaded with tilt, memory seats and all???

·
alfisti & bimmer fan
2,096 Posts
We are just wating for Mr. Ken Su. for start the transactions, the GB will be divided in two groups of 10 each.

Regards.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Cuore_alfa said:
We are just wating for Mr. Ken Su. for start the transactions, the GB will be divided in two groups of 10 each.

Regards.
Whats going on with that? :dunno:

·
No more mods
307 Posts
BealeAss said:
is the autofold switch just the m3 switch from the dealer? and is that also plug and play?
The switch you can get it from Pacific the price is about $32 and it is plug and play. The part # is 61 31 6 901 383.

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
just remember u have to have that fuse for the auto fold to work...........otherwise dont bother with the auto fold function

·
Movin On Up
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mmm the dealer gave me part # 61 31 6 901 376??? is there any difference,i am yet to order so is the 383 one the correct one and mine is wrong?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts