BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have decided to sell my stock wheels. :bawling:

They were on my car for about 1 month before getting some Hamann's.

Unluckily, my uncle is dying of liver cancer and I've had to help out my aunt a lot as far as costs for the hospital. I wanted to save them in case I go auto crossing, but that's life.

I bought my car from Beverly Hills BMW and they have no scratches/dings/dents from what I can see. You're more than welcome to stop by and have a look. They have Pilots with about 95& tire left.

I have pm'ed 6 people who were interested at first when I placed my feeler to be fair.

Thanks,
Cat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pimpn04coupe said:
sorry for your uncle :( , thats really nice of you to do though! how much are you askin btw? :) thanks
Thanks. He's a typical old fashioned Korean male. Heavy drinker and smoker, but never has once treated my aunt wrongly. Their love is so pure... it hurts more to see her hurting... ANYWAYS... enough about that.

I was trying to research how much people were asking and it's hard because the tires aren't the same and bla bla bla. I'll entertain all reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Cat
 

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
Joined
·
2,354 Posts
yeah let us know how much you're looking for...in a time like this, I dont think anyone wants to shoot you low-ball offers..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Faheem Daddy said:
yeah let us know how much you're looking for...in a time like this, I dont think anyone wants to shoot you low-ball offers..
Thanks a lot guys. Well at the same time, I also want to give you all a good deal as well. Honestly, I don't know a good starting point. I've never had stock wheels that people actually wanted to purchase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feeler List:
  1. Write2Paul <<<<Already bought other wheels>>>>
  2. braymond141
  3. Gucki83
  4. bubbly
  5. BMWmanDAN2002
Reference thread: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=202505&page=1&pp=20

Shown interest on this thread.
  1. pimpn04coupe
  2. Faheem Daddy
Please note: I did not include people who are not in the Southern California area. Sorry, but honestly I don't want to hassle with shipping, nor do I have the time. My apologies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,008 Posts
kitty cat said:
Feeler List:
  1. Write2Paul <<<<Already bought other wheels>>>>
  2. braymond141
  3. Gucki83
  4. bubbly
  5. BMWmanDAN2002
Reference thread: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=202505&page=1&pp=20

Shown interest on this thread.
  1. pimpn04coupe
  2. Faheem Daddy
Please note: I did not include people who are not in the Southern California area. Sorry, but honestly I don't want to hassle with shipping, nor do I have the time. My apologies.
Sorry to hear about the situation.

If you let us know what you're looking for "ballpark" we will know what a fair offer is, instead of insulting you. Thanks for the fair PMs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr. 330 said:
Im interested in the rims. Got any pics of the condition of the rims?
YOUR PM BOX IS FULL. Please clear and message me back. I will give you my cell phone number.

This is my response to your PM:
You're more than welcome to come see them. I live in Huntington Beach; however, tonight I'm leaving for Vegas on business (SEMA). I will be returning Sunday afternoon. Do you think you have time then?

If not, I can also take photos upon arriving back to Orange County.

Thanks,
Catherine
 

·
ACS and Hamann mutt!!!
Joined
·
745 Posts
kitty cat said:
YOUR PM BOX IS FULL. Please clear and message me back. I will give you my cell phone number.

This is my response to your PM:
You're more than welcome to come see them. I live in Huntington Beach; however, tonight I'm leaving for Vegas on business (SEMA). I will be returning Sunday afternoon. Do you think you have time then?

If not, I can also take photos upon arriving back to Orange County.

Thanks,
Catherine
inbox empty now.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top