BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The headers alone are about 1000 dollars. Plus the installation which requires a lot of labor. Do you guys with headers think it was worth the power increase? What is the typical increase in power? About 10 HP?

What about high flow throttle body from Dinan?

I have the ECIS intake and stage 2 software along with an AA exhaust. I am looking for the next best bang for the buck power upgrade, but nothing too expensive.

·
Registered
374 Posts
all i can say is if your serious about gain check out the technik stage power kits!!
What are the power gains per stage? IT says that these come with an intake - what kind?

I'm thinking of dropping 500 for a GruppeM, 300-500 for software, 500 for a throttle body (plus install) - that's about 1500-2000, depending on install costs. I figure that would be about a 15-20HP gain for a 325iT.

·
mi casa @ technik
6,570 Posts
3Wagon said:

What are the power gains per stage? IT says that these come with an intake - what kind?

I'm thinking of dropping 500 for a GruppeM, 300-500 for software, 500 for a throttle body (plus install) - that's about 1500-2000, depending on install costs. I figure that would be about a 15-20HP gain for a 325iT.
intake-gruppeM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts