E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS this true? If it does what can we 330ci owners do to get better handeling? I have heard to put sways?

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
not another Z ?.........................put some coils on, sways, strut front and rear bars..............if it really bothers u that much

·
Registered
128 Posts
The Z may be stickier, but I think BMW has the absolute perfect compromise between good handling and a great ride. No one else can do that better.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
330ci isn't the greatest car on the planet

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
7,683 Posts
A good driver can out handle a BMW in a civic. If you want to get better handling go to a driving school.

Tim

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i never said it was the greatest car but....hmm....nissan having a sports car lmaooooooooooooo kinda funny

·
eh.
1,317 Posts
ilovebmw said:
i never said it was the greatest car but....hmm....nissan having a sports car lmaooooooooooooo kinda funny
guess u don't know about the skyline.. and 300zx

·
Registered
248 Posts
nissan alwasy build good sports cars and its not a surprise that the Z out handels the BMW 330's.... they are build to be a track car

with sport suspension and seat its clearly they build the Z to be a sport car

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
ilovebmw said:
Umm.... hmmm..... let see, let's just name a few Nissan cars that out handles your 330ci.... Skyline GTR (back in the day, it ate BMW's for breakfast, probably still does), Fairlady Z ( JDM 300Z ), and Silvia Spec R (JDM 200SX).

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
just because you own a BMW doesnt mean you own the best handling car in the world...
compared stock and stock....even the M3 will find it tough to go against a 350Z let alone an R34 Vspec 2....

·
Unregistered User
427 Posts
the amound of ignorance and bmw-bias (more like blindness not bias) here is unbelievable..

1 - 20 of 55 Posts