E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after....

(the needles look A LOT deeper/thicker than they do in real life. I think the flash is causing the edges to bleed a little) ...

now i just need to wait for the NRAuto gauges to come in.
(nice set up mcabr)

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
BGReddy00 said:
nice guage rings!...what did you use to paint the needles any night pics?
DAMN BGReddy!! give me sec to post the pics :lmao:
night pics coming up.

and thanks!!.:thumbup:

EDIT* : I used a Red Sharpie to do the needles.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I put my snow tires/wheels on, but don't think I am getting too far either.....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
yeah FrankS I took my car out for a bit early this afternoon for a "spin" (or twelve in a parking lot) but by 6 the snow was so high that you are asking to get stuck.

***Oh and i shoveled the snow near the side of my car... so the 8" next to my car fell after 8pm***

Attachments

·
Italian driver of German
884 Posts
not to thread jack, but some of you east coasters, take some more pics of that snow out there :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Those pics of all that snow are incredible!!! :yikes:

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
started snowing by me about an hour and a half ago and there's gotta be about 3 or 4 inches accumulated right now. looks phat! :D

·
Invalid User
9,504 Posts
i'm from cali and i'm visiting NY right now, and it's crazy out here. the snow is awesome, i don't understand why everyone isn't outside playing in it!! :dunno: :dunno:

jp.. its colder than a mofo out here!!

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
OnMDMA said:
i'm from cali and i'm visiting NY right now, and it's crazy out here. the snow is awesome, i don't understand why everyone isn't outside playing in it!! :dunno: :dunno:

jp.. its colder than a mofo out here!!
welcome to NY :D i love the snow!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
StreetTrixE4six said:
started snowing by me about an hour and a half ago and there's gotta be about 3 or 4 inches accumulated right now. looks phat! :D
in my neck of the woods it's more like 17-20" (in NE philly) and i'm really feeling for you guys south of us.

StreetTrixE4six - that feeling you got happened about 10am for me and it gets tired after about 2-3 hours... especially since it hasn't stopped snowing since 10am :banghead: and it isn't going to stop for a looooooong time. :banghead::banghead:

I'm sick of snow... I love to snowboard but i'm soooo sick of this snow.

oh and any thoughts of getting the M-tech front bumper are now banished from my mind...

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
palooka666 said:

in my neck of the woods it's more like 17-20" (in NE philly) and i'm really feeling for you guys south of us.

StreetTrixE4six - that feeling you got happened about 10am for me and it gets tired after about 2-3 hours... especially since it hasn't stopped snowing since 10am :banghead: and it isn't going to stop for a looooooong time. :banghead::banghead:

I'm sick of snow... I love to snowboard but i'm soooo sick of this snow.

oh and any thoughts of getting the M-tech front bumper are now banished from my mind...
i gotta get outta here man, i'm freakin' bored! :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
why isn't anyone playing in the snow?
probably b/c it's the real light snow - the kind that is easy to shovel but sucks ass at making snowballs. it's like shoveling frickin sand.

oh that and it's colder than a witch's tittie out there.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts