E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a jet black/black 323 and need to lose the amber lenses. what do you think would look better? OEM clears or non-OEM smokes (all around)? :dunno:

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,293 Posts
I just installed smokes on my Jet Black 323Ci this week. They look ****ing awesome :pimpin: Even my wife thinks they look great. As soon as the batteries for my digicam charge I'll post some pics.

I got the fronts and tails from procarparts.com, and the sidemarkers from bavauto.com. They aren't OEM but they fit the same as the amber ones I took off.

I'm glad I got smokes instead of clears.

edit: you may have problems finding all the parts for smokes if you have a sedan. Someone told me they couldn't find fronts anywhere :dunno:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep - the smokes for the sedan are slightly harder to find, but they have some at bekkers

don't know about these though.. they may have more fitment problems than the ones from procarparts.. :confused:

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,293 Posts
I looked at that link you gave, I'd think about getting the fronts and sides from Bekkers, and the rears from procarparts. I've spent thousands at Bekkers and they have been good to deal with.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
were the rears from procarparts really easy to install or something? just wondering why not get all from bekkers and save on shipping..?

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,293 Posts
gofast323 said:
were the rears from procarparts really easy to install or something? just wondering why not get all from bekkers and save on shipping..?
Nevermind - I couldn't find ANY smokes for sedans at procarparts. Guess it's Bekkers for you!

Too bad - the tails from Bekkers are $250, I paid $130 from procarparts. But I have a coupe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.