BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Go right to Lamin-x.com. They aren't "technically" legal. I've never had a cop hassle me, though, and I've been pulled over for speeding with them on.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I'm thinking of doing it. You guys thing smoked or charcoal?

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
my friend has an RS4 and his rear tails are completely black, you can barely even see the lights light up, even at night..its ridiculous....

·
Registered
26,534 Posts
The legality comes down to how dark you go....

as long as the light is visible from at least 1000 feet away, you are legal.

As for the question at hand...I would go with sticker city...purely based on the fact of satisfied results. I havent heard of many people have satisfactory results with the kit that modbargains sells.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
We sell the Lamin-x - what negative reviews have there been on them? We've sold lots of them, and I've got samples and done so on our cars and its been great without any problems. As to charcoal or smoked - well charcoal is illegal.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Well I stand behind the product it's proven itself many times over(I've used it, so I can only go on my own experience and the customers I've heard from) and I know Lamin-x will back up the product to do as it says it does. If someone is really that unsatisfied with the product not doing what it claims it does-we as well as lamin-x would reimburse the customer.

·
Registered
26,534 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
ebay.. i got smoked lights all around for $150 everything fit perfectly and instalation of everything took 40 minutes. My lenses are all smoked in the back and a cop lives next door, i see him everyday al hes ever said is "nice lights," i have blue bulbs also. haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts