E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi kids!

Just picked up my first BMW, an E46 323i 1999 model. It is very clean and tight, everything feels good.

One minor issue, it seems to be slightly lethargic between 1000rpm and 2000rpm. I'm not expecting V8-like pull, but it feels like not much happens in this range. Idles fine, and from 2000rpm to the rev limiter it pulls cleanly and consistently.

I'm planning on fitting a new set of NGK BKR6EQUP plugs this weekend, was thinking this could possibly help. The car has been sitting around for a while, and I don't really know the history of it.

New to the site, and enjoying browsing around. There's a heck of a lot of info in here! Looking forward to contributing in the future.

Cheers!

·
Registered
E46 F10 W204 W212
5,233 Posts
Hi kids!

Just picked up my first BMW, an E46 323i 1999 model. It is very clean and tight, everything feels good.

One minor issue, it seems to be slightly lethargic between 1000rpm and 2000rpm. I'm not expecting V8-like pull, but it feels like not much happens in this range. Idles fine, and from 2000rpm to the rev limiter it pulls cleanly and consistently.

I'm planning on fitting a new set of NGK BKR6EQUP plugs this weekend, was thinking this could possibly help. The car has been sitting around for a while, and I don't really know the history of it.

New to the site, and enjoying browsing around. There's a heck of a lot of info in here! Looking forward to contributing in the future.

Cheers!
http://www.beisansystems.com/faq.html

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts