BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remove this jerk offs post i don't take to personal attacks as i'm sure none of you would either...thank you :mad:

·
Alpha Male
6,648 Posts
Taken care of Big Papa, I PMed him as well. Now go take your Prozac. :tongue:

Clem wrote on 12-04-2002 11:51 AM:
Antroiny,

If you have a problem with a moderator please email [email protected] and the issue will be dealt with internally.

As Craig stated, you and he had supposedly settled this through PMs so there is no need to rehash the issue on the board.

That said I am removing your post in the suggestions board.

Thanks,

Clem

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
This guy is way to much!

His email to the admin-

"I can't believe this has gone this far... This is really stupid. In no way was I attacking Craig personally. I don't know how using his forum alias, (which isn't my fault it coincides to being his real name) in my explanation of what I perceived, an attack on him in any way, especially since I wasn't calling him any names like he did to usaveontime. I was only using his post as an example of what I'm surprised moderators are allowed to do on this site, in my opinion. It's not helpful in any way, and it's not constructive.

And in no way was this issue "squashed" through PM between me and Craig... He stated his opinion of me and my post in PM and warned me that I'd be banned if continued the issue on that thread. So I stopped, on that thread. The fact that my "Site Suggestion" thread was also removed (suggesting that ALL moderators, not just Craig, be more helpful and encouraging in their posts) makes me feel uneasy, like something is trying to be hidden or censored. His stating that he's been part of the forum longer than me (even though he has no idea how long I've been there too, only how long I've been signed up as a member) doesn't make him any more of an authority on topics and issues posted, and especially doesn't necessarily make his contributions and ideas more valuable than mine.

Again, I have no problem with Craig as a person. He's entitled to his opinion, and I want to hear his side of things. But flaming other people by calling them names and suggesting they pipe down in their own post is not the positive way to do it.

Go ahead and ban me if you like. I've been totally disenchanted with this site now, and will contribute to it and visit it less often now anyways.

Thanks,
Troy Woodworth
"Antroiny" on E46Fanatics."

God does he not realize that Craig doesn't need to know when he got here? Craig was here before anyone else.

Tim

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Listen i dunno whats up this dudes ass i'm not lookin for him to leave or anything else, i admittedly went a lil over the top with the usavetime dude yesterday and told him as much as well as editting the thread so the matter was squashed. I also wasn't trying to tell him i know more since i'm here longer just pointing out that he doesn't know my ass from adam... either way i'm not trying to dick the guy over he just needs to let go of his crying!!

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
Clem is on top of the situation. I think he took your comments the wrong way that is all. This is another stupid ass Internet drama that is not worth anyone time, effort or energy. Clem will tell the guy that it was a misunderstanding and that everyone is cool.

Tim

·
Alpha Male
6,648 Posts
tim330i said:
I am on top of the situation. I think he took your comments the wrong way that is all. This is another stupid ass Internet drama that is not worth anyone time, effort or energy. I will tell the guy that it was a misunderstanding and that everyone is cool.

Tim
Good to hear Tim, glad you're taking a proactive role in the matter. :thumbup:

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
Clem said:

Good to hear Tim, glad you're taking a proactive role in the matter. :thumbup:
I was going to take care of it but then I realized it would be rude to step on your toes. After all it’s YOUR forum:

"ACS3Clem: actually it's MY forum"

Tim

·
Alpha Male
6,648 Posts
tim330i said:

I was going to take care of it but then I realized it would be rude to step on your toes. After all it’s YOUR forum:

"ACS3Clem: actually it's MY forum"

Tim

ahem....................

pix330i: it is my forum and I do not even care

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
Ahem..... ahemmmmm

"ACS3Clem: actually it's MY forum
pix330i: right
pix330i: it is your forum and I do not care"

Do it up Clemmy!

·
Alpha Male
6,648 Posts
AHEM AHEM AHEM

ACS3Clem: actually it's MY forum
pix330i: don't overstep your bounds you may run the forum but I OWN it.
ACS3Clem: :yikes:

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
I emailed him a little while ago. Told him that Craig was the man and I was sure it was a misunderstanding but no one takes anything well if they feel it is personal. I will let you guys know if he gets back to me.

Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts