E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a couple of simple mods to my baby changed all the amber lights,smoked and clear corners,clear fender lights,clear bumper lights.clear and red tail lights. 35% tint all around.and changed all emblems to black and white including center caps!!.she looks sharpp

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
believe it or not the emblems were from ebay the rear and front one were a set and i think cost me around $18 their not carbon fiber just flat black and white color i love em

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
White sure makes a car look more modern, doesn't it? It's the first mod I'd recommend for anyone if they have amber anywhere.

And surprisingly, I like your smoked corners. It's tastefully done.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you for that compliment i like the clear corners but the back of my headlights are black and the car is all black and clear so i figured lets go smoke and clear im very happy with them.next step will be wheels

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,776 Posts
How many miles? How long have you had it? What repairs have you done yet? Do you have an unlimited supply of money? Also, what color are your leather heated power seats, just in case?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
carhas 79000 miles ive had it 6 months,it has a new alternator, new valve cover gasket new brakes and tires and i have black leather interior.

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,776 Posts
carhas 79000 miles ive had it 6 months,it has a new alternator, new valve cover gasket new brakes and tires and i have black leather interior.
You probably have things to do...fluids, plugs coming up...air filter/fuel filter...just off the top of my head if you haven't done those.

Sorry to hear about the leather color...that means I might actually try to help you fix your car someday...I just ignore the threads of guys with beige interiors...or try to steer them down the wrong road. Kind of evil, but what you gonna do?

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
That looks like SolidJake's neighborhood.

changed all the amber lights,smoked and clear corners,clear fender lights,clear bumper lights.clear and red tail lights. 35% tint all around.and changed all emblems to black and white including center caps
yeah that is pretty much the first things to do....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
are you f***ing kidding me?haha thats great,these guys talk about very highly about you.im on greene ave off of forest/metro.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts