E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
PowerDrift said:

:thumbup:

That's why I never even considered DIY or those platinum visions from bimmian

These bulbs are not spraypainted from a can like you would do at home, we have special paint that we mix with agents to make it more transparent then use the best spray gun on the market (sprays the particles of paint smaller than any other gun on the market) connected to a large air compressor to coat the bulbs. The coating is applied by a professional auto painter.

There is no possible way that anyone could ever reproduce the quality of PlatinumVision 2.0 bulbs with a can of paint.

Ian

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:

same here, i've had the silvervisions for about 9 or 10 months now and i love em'. i just wanted to see for myself how much of a difference there was between the two. i sprayed my sidemarkers though and i hate em'. i really hope someone comes out w/ a silvervision type wedge bulb so i can rid of these things :tsk:

We have platinumvision 2.0 sidemarkers that are silver and very bright. They are available at www.bimmian.com
Thanks
Ian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.