E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've done all the searches,thank you, and have found silvervisions at 2 places in the UK and Group 5 motorsports in the US. My question is that the UK places are selling a part# PY21W 12V 21W and Group 5 is selling part # PH-SV1156, they are packaged differently also. Anybody know which one is correct? Or are they possibly the same bulbs, but one is a European # and the other a US #. For that matter does anyone know what the stock bulb # is that came in our turn signals(I'm guessing all e46 turn signals use the same bulb. HELP!!:dunno:

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
i've bought 6 silvervision bulbs from Group 5. They come packaged in a box of 2 dozen or so.

Sorry, i have no idea what the part numbers for either are, all i know is that they fit my car fine.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,766 Posts
BobbyBimmer said:
the UK and Group 5 motorsports in the US. My question is that the UK places are selling a part# PY21W 12V 21W
That's the correct part number. I just got Silvervisions a couple weeks ago and that's the part # that's written on the OEM stock bulbs. Just order them from www.powerbulbs.com and you'll get them in a week, and a set comes with all 6 bulbs for about $40...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.