E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
looks good with teh clears and the black grill

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
p0tpie said:
looks good with teh clears and the black grill
actually, it is not black out grill

it is some kind of darker chrome metal....never seen anything like it on BMW! but it actually looks pretty good and sporty though:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Looks pretty good. I'm starting to feeling it. Is just the headlight part looks more complicated than the old style. Looks like is one piece (like the E39) , not like the old one that you can take it apart.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
tifosi said:

actually, it is not black out grill

it is some kind of darker chrome metal....never seen anything like it on BMW! but it actually looks pretty good and sporty though:thumbup:
interesting.............

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PfCxM3 said:
the front looks good, but not feelin the tail light:dunno:
some how when i see the whole car in person, i actually thought the LED tail light does not stand out too much from the rest of the car. in other word, most people won't be able to tell if it's LED or just regular light bulb turning signal and brake light when it isn't funtioning.

i don't like or dislike the design more then the old tail light design, to me it really doesn't make any difference in terms of styling (maybe it will be a totally different story when we talks about safety or repairing)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Full Time Hit Man said:
Looks pretty good. I'm starting to feeling it. Is just the headlight part looks more complicated than the old style. Looks like is one piece (like the E39) , not like the old one that you can take it apart.
indeed, and that's is because of the new adaptive head light (the light will turn as the steering wheel) i believe.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts