E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
They appear to be the FiberDesign rings. Same ones everyone bought on here.

Is that what you were asking? They do not appear to be OEM Rings from BMW.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
GSR13 said:
They appear to be the FiberDesign rings. Same ones everyone bought on here.

Is that what you were asking? They do not appear to be OEM Rings from BMW.
But can you buy OEM ring on its own ? I though you have to buy the whole cluster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
raymondcmtam said:


But can you buy OEM ring on its own ? I though you have to buy the whole cluster.
You cannot buy OEM Rings from BMW. You would have to buy the whole cluster.

I just was not sure what the original post was really asking and did not want to give the impression that these were OEM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
GSR13 said:


You cannot buy OEM Rings from BMW. You would have to buy the whole cluster.

I just was not sure what the original post was really asking and did not want to give the impression that these were OEM.
Cheers GSR, 10 bucks cheaper than the the price on fiber website !
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top