BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my M3 a week or 2 ago and I'm beginning to get bored of it.

Don't get me wrong the car is great and everything but everytime I want to speed (I live in NY) there is either a bump ahead or some idiotic child running around the street screaming for an accident :thumbdwn:

I'm also sad because I must hit 1200 miles before I have any fun at all. It's kind of hard to hit 1200 miles when it's raining and snowing constantly; I also don't want to take the car to the car wash a lot (paranoid).

So all I can do it wait until the winter season is finished.. And hope that I don't get into an accident before I hit 1200.

:ben: :ben: :banghead: :banghead: :sad:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
Isn't upstate new york more open? (I wouldn't know)
Take a little road trip. Drive it daily. 1200 miles will take no time, I did that in less than 3 months. Trust me, if you get it out of those damn NY streets, you'll enjoy it. You have to make time to take it to better roads on the weekend.

I love New York, but I would HATE to drive there.

JL

·
www.piratecove.org
3,706 Posts
oh sweet lord
now we have ppl on here that actually can get an m3...and THEN b1tch about it

i hope you do get into some stupid little accident a scratch up that cb finish

·
Registered
880 Posts
CtrlAltDel said:
oh sweet lord

Dude, that's a lil harsh.

InSaNeM3, stop being paranoid and enjoy your car. You can't worry about hitting a bump and scratching you car all the time. I'm sure you will love it once Spring rolls in.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CtrlAltDel said:
oh sweet lord

Um... :eeps:

How am I *****ing about it when I'm saying that it's hard to brake in the car? :tsk:

Well I know it doesn't take 3 months to brake the car in but with these conditions in NY, it's hard to drive the car at all! I live in the Bronx, the bad part of it. So you know that there are lots of bumps.

CarFreak, I'm sure I will enjoy myself when it's spring time :D I'm not that paranoid about scratching it but knowing where I live.. Well... Have to be a little extra paranoid, especially with a car that costs 60k.

Thanks for replies.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
reaListiK said:
lol... funny thread. why did you buy a car then man lol sounds like you need to stick to the subways and trains
lol funny that you mention that.

I've been taking the subways for the longest time. It's time that I move on :flipoff: :flipoff: ;)

Well how good is it in LI? Is it more peaceful?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts