BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got some new pics since my newest mods and was hoping ot get some help with a sig.

I'd like to use this first pic and then fade the Dinan3 off the left hand side of the car where the background is.

Orrr...any other variations you think would work. Thanks in advance!

Here's a link to the the 3 pics zipped >> http://www.streetblitz.net/bmw/sig/DINAN3SIG.zip

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
here you go. I tried to fade out the dinan 3, but since it was reflecting the leaves, it barely showed up. here, take a look, if u still want me to try something else, let me know.

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bimmerchop said:
here you go. I tried to fade out the dinan 3, but since it was reflecting the leaves, it barely showed up. here, take a look, if u still want me to try something else, let me know.

Very nice! I see what you saying about not showing up too well. Can you try doing another one for me? Whatever you think would look good with any of the pics.

·
Euro.Techniks
4,209 Posts
how bout doin it yourself Pete...lol...whats up man??? I haven't spoken to you in a while....hope all is well...too bad you live so damn far man....not sure if your interested but some of the NIM members will be at Abyss over thanksgiving weekend for one of the members b-days...let me know if your interested man....but your all the way upstate :sad:

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
e46craze said:
how bout doin it yourself Pete...lol...whats up man??? I haven't spoken to you in a while....hope all is well...too bad you live so damn far man....not sure if your interested but some of the NIM members will be at Abyss over thanksgiving weekend for one of the members b-days...let me know if your interested man....but your all the way upstate :sad:
Because I'm clueless when it comes to photoshop! I kind made it myself...took the pics, came up with the idea for it. I just have no PS skills. Abyss?? Where is that? What day would you guys be doing that? Friday would be the only day I could do it.

Bimmerchop I'm going to stick with the first one you made. You butchered that 2nd one !! LOL. Thanks again for the help I think it looks awsome....I still have no idea how to do what you did.

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
CYBER PETE said:

Bimmerchop I'm going to stick with the first one you made. You butchered that 2nd one !! LOL. Thanks again for the help I think it looks awsome....I still have no idea how to do what you did.
:lmao: :lmao: yea, lol, I was just messin around with that one cuz i was bored. it's not easy doing that crap on the touchpad on a laptop when u take some more pics, if u want, just pm me and i'll make u a new one:thumbup:

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bimmerchop...I took some new pics and was hoping you could do the same thing with the DINAN3 with the two pics below that you did for me before. Also..can you post a full size image so I can resize it mey self!? Thanks again!

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
ok, done, what's your email address so I could send it to u? u could PM it to me if u don't want your email address made public

1 - 18 of 18 Posts