E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to take my new e46 on a proper photoshoot today, thought I'd show a few of the better shots! (Sadly I don't get to do car photography jobs very often, but I love 'em)

(I love the way this one came out)

Ticked at myself for cutting off that light :facepalm:

Even though I do it subtly, all of these photos were shot and merged as hdr images, I feel like it gives a much more lifelike/accurate representation of the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha careful parking :D the guy I bought it from scraped the rear right one up pretty good though :rolleyes: (shows up in pic 1).
Next time I pass discount tire I'm gonna swap it for the spare (the tire on the spare is the one from the factory lol), cause that one is spotless.

·
Registered
802 Posts
There's a color you don't see often! Very clean! The only thing that caught my eye, was where the 325 badge was on the trunk. Seems a little lower than what I'm used to, wondered if that was by design? Super nice ride! Just so CLEAN!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Always loved that color...

Nice ride :thumbsup:
There's a color you don't see often! Very clean! The only thing that caught my eye, was where the 325 badge was on the trunk. Seems a little lower than what I'm used to, wondered if that was by design? Super nice ride! Just so CLEAN!
Thanks guys!

Now that you mention it though, that badge does look low... I'm used to seeing it above where the trunk bends, not below it. I know the previous owner didn't move it, but it was a lease vehicle for 15,000 mile before he bought it, maybe they did? :hmm: (I didn't even notice until now lol)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sorry, now it's gonna bug ya forever lol Didn't mean to do that, I swear! I dunno why it jumped out at me, probably just cause I washed/waxed mine yesterday evening, and for some reason, the badge always sticks out to me on mine. Probably a subconscious reminder that I was going to remove it sometime... lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha probably, but it's all good, makes mine unique I guess! Now i feel like I should check and make sure it's actually a 325i though...maybe I've been driving a 330 this whole time! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Haha probably, but it's all good, makes mine unique I guess! Now i feel like I should check and make sure it's actually a 325i though...maybe I've been driving a 330 this whole time! :rofl:
Nah your trunk handle would be painted sienna red as well :hi:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Really nice sienna red! I really need to get better at photography!
Thanks! it's funny, I honestly didn't really did the color when I bought it (I wanted and alpine white e46), but within two days I realized how beautiful sienna red is! Don't see too many other bimmers on the road that color either, which is nice lol.
Just get your camera off of auto and play around with photoshop (CS2 is free from adobe now....:shhh:) and I guarantee your picture quality will start improving immediately!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Thanks! it's funny, I honestly didn't really did the color when I bought it (I wanted and alpine white e46), but within two days I realized how beautiful sienna red is! Don't see too many other bimmers on the road that color either, which is nice lol.
Just get your camera off of auto and play around with photoshop (CS2 is free from adobe now....:shhh:) and I guarantee your picture quality will start improving immediately!
Actually I mostly work in aperture mode not auto :(

And I was the same way, I wanted an alpine white e46 but got my steel blue and the color grew on me and now I love it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually I mostly work in aperture mode not auto :(
Well then my advice is to just keep shooting! I carry my camera with me almost everywhere (not just because people mistake me for press and give me special privileges....haha). Just buy a 16 or 32gb SD card, shove it in your camera and take pictures of anything and everything lol, Its sounds ridiculous, but it actually does a lot of good. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I definitely will (Have been lol)!

What taillights are you running btw? They look great! (I love ur setup, aggressive looking and unique)
also can't wait to see your new wheels! haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.