BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new in this forum, & wanted to know if anyone have access in Miami, FL to a DISPLUS/GT1 or MODIC III?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
welcome to the forum

happy mod'ing. just watch out for the mod. bug. hehehe
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe! Thks for your inputs & obviously the BMW dealers should have either scanner units =). Btw, BMW uses the the car radio as a wireless scantool port for the MS45 DME's =). And, now you can 'only' reflash 13 times the '04 E46 DME's or MS45 equiped vehicules w/GT1? (now that makes tools like the shark injector pointless if they ever make it). And, the only non-BMW tool that I'm aware, other than Displus/GT1, is the www.evc.de software/hardware tunning =(. I'm sure BMW have been improving their DME just to make almost impossible, but discouraging to modifying it. All I want it's a system that I can turn of the darn 'adaptive software' & (ESP, DSC); change the fuel/ignition maps, control the double-vanos, add boost maps, change MAF, or replace MAF to MAP, injectors, etc without spending more than 5000.00, and ofcourse a laptop with realtime emulator. Kinda hard to say this now, but I'm sure in later years will be more affordable. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts