BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yEah...so some fawker decided to ugh leave his mark on my side view mirror on the passenger side...so like where the paint is i have like huge black mark cuz all the silver paint has been "scratched" off...it looked like he melted it. but yeah..do i have to get a whole new mirror or just do a repaint?

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
i'll give you my mirror. Its brand new. You just have to give me yours

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL..kev wuldnt that look odd? one rouded mirror and one rectangular one? hahaha

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
no both!! lol im not trying to cheat you. Honest

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOrry kev..i do believe m3 mirrors STAY on an m3 =P

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
try touch up paint.

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lilherc79 said:
try touch up paint.
u sure that will work?? cuz i mean..that mark has absolutely NO PAINT watsoever and it looks extremely horrible.

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn cuz my dad called bmw and like to get my rear ///m3 and my ///m3 on the side lil grill thing and my bmw roundel in the back replaced along with the side mirror repainted wuld cost almost 1k...thaz what bmw said...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
how big is the mark? get a picture. then you can tell if ttouch up paint will work or not.

Sure she can get it painted, but its proly more troublesome for her to do so, cuz she has to take the mirror off then find a shop and wait at least a day to get it painted and put it back on. not to mention her car will only hvae 1 side mirror. then again, she still have that CLK...

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll try to get up sum piktures tomorrow

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Are you ****ting me? jeeezus.....Here is P/N for the rear roundel

51 14 8 219 237 costs $14.95
51 14 1 902 279 (need 2) .95 those are the grommets which are needed to hold the emblem

Mirrors are usually $100 for a pair ot paint, the rear m3 badge is no more than $50, and the gills, prolly not that much.

So what?? Drive without a mirror for a day? What's the big deal? And yea, take the CLK? Or just stay home for the day...

·
Registered
966 Posts
just try touch up paint first... if that doesn't work then you can repaint them, should be pretty cheap... :)

btw i still can't believe ur plate says urpwned... that's freakin funny :lmao: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
you should proly wait until ur out of high school. cuz if u replace it, chances are, they'll get stolen again. or you can be ghetto. use velcro like import ppl do. :lol:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
I have a bottle of TiSil touchup paint. if u wanna try that let me know. if ur going to the meet no 22nd, i can bring it with me. or arrange something, i'm down in irvine.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
lilherc79 said:
I have a bottle of TiSil touchup paint. if u wanna try that let me know. if ur going to the meet no 22nd, i can bring it with me. or arrange something, i'm down in irvine.
where did you buy it from?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
i got it for free. some guy in canada sent it to me.... dont ask why...

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
lilherc79 said:
i got it for free. some guy in canada sent it to me.... dont ask why...
oh can i use some then

1 - 20 of 23 Posts