BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can get a black cover to go over the side window chrome on the new 2oo4 bimmers?????

I was considering seeing if there is a black plastic covering to put over the chrome to make the whole car black...with the option to take it off to have the chrome again???????

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
russ330 said:
you could get the shadowline trim from a 330ci with the Performance Package.

Where do i get this from and do you know if it will fit on a 325ci... thanks russ
:thumbup:

·
Mod Squad
12,558 Posts
Nah, don't know how much it costs. Check that P/N thread though, I bet the part numbers are in there, and then order it from Pacific BMW.

Edit: Happy to help :)

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,771 Posts
pacific or circle bmw will not ship the window trim so you'll have to get it at your local dealership. Price is around $700 (M3) and it's a full replacement not cover.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bluecougar said:
pacific or circle bmw will not ship the window trim so you'll have to get it at your local dealership. Price is around $700 (M3) and it's a full replacement not cover.
:yikes: crazy...700 for trim.....no way... i only wanted it if you could remove it and have both... but if i was gonna do it i guess i would paint it....wonder if i would mess it up....... or should i get it done by a body shop... i know a guy.. i should ask him how much he would charge me to do it..... i think that would look gr8... my cuz has rims that have some chrome in them so the chrome trim looks really good on it b/c it matches the rims and grille... but i still love the all black look........

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,771 Posts
I like the all black look too but for some reason I like my chrome window trim :)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bluecougar said:
I like the all black look too but for some reason I like my chrome window trim :)

LOL :lmao: ...seems to be the problem all the time.... you have black and like the chome and i have chrome and want your black......lol..... grass is always greener kinda issue...LOL..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts