BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,091 Posts
Wow...flawless. This guys been trying to sell this one for a while I believe. Think I've seen it listed in the past. Nice nonetheless, even though $42k seems a bit over the top to me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Give me a break. I don't care if it is brand-new, a 95 is not worth $42K. No wonder he's been trying to sell it for awhile.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
thats sooo cleann, but I personally dont like the e36 body style, maybe because they came out when I was 6 yrs old

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i would never pay $42k but I have never seen one in that condition!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why would one by such an expensive car and not enjoy it? He states he loves this car, yet it only has 6k miles? If I love my car and I drive the piss out of it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
LMAO @ his price

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
how do you do that?

12 year old car with 6000 miles

thats 500 miles a year

or 40 miles a month....

DAS SAD

drive itt likeyou stole it...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Read the auction he isn't asking for 42k. He said upper 30's,obviously still not worth it.

try mid 20s. that engine probably is going to have serious issues if it has only been run 6300 miles in 12 years.
uhhh, yeah thats exactly what i was thinking.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 42k close to what that car cost new in 1995? Even a 2006 M3 w/ 6k miles would lose 3-5k+ in depreciation from original msrp.

He should wait another 8-13 years so that the car can be considered a classic.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i dont think that will happen. and even if it did every seal in that engine would be dry and i wouldnt want to think about the rough idle, plus all the suspension issues you would have.

·
Registered
595 Posts
He'll be lucky to get 20 for that car...

It's just too old...

Hmm let's see 05 M3 for 42K, or 95 M3 for 42K...i wonder what i would choose?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hmm let's see 05 M3 for 42K, or 95 M3 for 42K...i wonder what i would choose?
Excellent point. I like the HREs on PY M3.

·
Registered
222 Posts
He's better off keeping the car for another 15 years until it become a 'classic.'

What a shame he didn't drive it. That's what cars are for.

·
Registered
269 Posts
yeah, i don't know what he was thinking about... i wonder how many miles are on that e46 that he has pictured next to the one for sale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts