BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I don't need a disgusting head unit... just a sic one... any feedback on some that'll fit other than Dynavins or the knock offs such as Enco B046? I'd like to be in the $200 price range and only really need iPhone or droid, radio, DVD, CD, and maybe Bluetooth. I can do without Navi, Rear Camera, XM. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
982 Posts
This is what happens now that every kid in Mesa AZ(aka ghetto) can afford what was once state of the art 3 series.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hahaha your an a hole... you dont know me and im not a kid... but yeah the kids around my block would put yours up on blocks and shred it apart if thats how you talk HakenTT. theyre sic cars for the money... hater
Cant believe you would disrespect the BMW name of saying to me or any other BMW owner that living in a recent region and having a certain type of BMW or upgrade would make you ghetto. The design quality, build, ergonomics, and overall awesomeness of a BMW speaks for itself. If you bought one just to have one for your Snottsdale name, you better recognize. Suckka

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
My Fob question of the week....

what does that word actually mean?
Well, to me it means I've quoted something exactly as it appears in the source. Usually you add sic after a quote when the quote contains grammatical errors.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Ok so I don't need a disgusting head unit... just a sic one... any feedback on some that'll fit other than Dynavins or the knock offs such as Enco B046? I'd like to be in the $200 price range and only really need iPhone or droid, radio, DVD, CD, and maybe Bluetooth. I can do without Navi, Rear Camera, XM. :thumbsup:
do you want sicnasty head unit or a gross one?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts