BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to display the clock on the radio? In my owners manual, it states that you can do this by referring to the radios manual, which I don't have.

I have an 02 330i with the Buisness CD.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The button furthest to the lower left on the radio toggles between showing radio station/track# info and the clock. Push that once.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that worked...

that worked... although I wish it would show all the time by default, or after 5 seconds after I switched radio stations... oh well.

Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
one more quick question

i just got my car and it didnt come with a manual so i need you guys help real quick. my clock keeps showing military time, how do i change it to regular? thanks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Mattpdx: I think I have the same CD, and once I push the "clock" button, it does what you want. It displays clock unless I change stations, then switches back after a few seconds. It remembers after I shut the car off too.

ecpskate2: With the clock showing, push button to the right of the display. That will toggle between military and AM/PM

·
Registered
54 Posts
mattpdx said:
Anyone know how to display the clock on the radio? In my owners manual, it states that you can do this by referring to the radios manual, which I don't have.

I have an 02 330i with the Buisness CD.

Thanks!
I think this only works if you have a clock icon on your button. I have a Business BMW radio sans clock icon and have no time function.
Coppee
00 328Ci

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,496 Posts
While the OBC is showing the time, press the right button (on the instrument panel) and it'll switch between 12 and 24 hour time... it'll also switch between F and C if on temp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts